Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
disabling spinbutton on UltraCalendarCombo
posted

I am trying to completely disable the spinbutton on the UltraCalendarCombo control.  The SpinButtonVisible property is set to False and the SpinButtonIncrementValue is set to 0.  This works fine when there is a date already in the field.  If I clear the date (AllowNules property is True) the spinbuttons are still active and will put in a default date of either 01/01/1753 or 12/31/9998.  Is there a way to disable this completely through the properties?  I didn't see an obvious way to disable these default dates unless I'm completely missing something.  I have a good idea of how to accomplish this through the code using the BeforeSpin and AfterSpin events but I'd rather do it through the properties if possible.  Thanks.

John

Offline posted

That sounds like a bug; setting the SpinButtonIncrementValue to zero should probably either throw an exception on setting the property, or disable the buttons altogether.