Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTreeNode - Enter edit mode, set focus, selectall
posted

Tried searching for this, forum search doesn't work at all for me -- so apologies if this is redundant. 

I've got a project where the UltraTree is displaying file system folders -- and they can add a folder. When they add a folder I'd like it to enter edit mode, set focus to the editor (which apparently defaults to null all the time?), and select all text within that editor.

It appears to be designed to function this way, when I attempted to set the Override.Editor to a EditorWithText -- it just didn't even go into edit mode anymore. So I'm clearly missing some key information there and I was not able to find any samples or documentation related to this. If there are, by all means just point me at them - at this point I've spent way more time on this than I should have since everything on it works great except that pesky little set focus and select editor text part, lol.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

To locate relevant examples or written material. I've spent much more time than I should have on this, and everything works perfectly except for the set focus and choose editor text section, so please direct me there if you find any. 

free games

Children
No Data