Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid drag-and-drop for the first time
posted

Hello,

I am encountering an issue with an UltraWinGrid in a Windows Forms C# project. This grid is placed inside a form that is used as a popup, and it has the drag-and-drop feature enabled to allow row reordering. When I open the popup and attempt to drag a row for the first time, I get a "no entry" icon, and it prevents me from moving the row. If I try again, everything works fine, and it allows me to proceed. This behavior consistently occurs the first time the popup is opened, but it functions normally on subsequent attempts until the popup is closed.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thank you very much.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Alessandro,

My team and I have done an initial review of this post, and would it be possible for you to please provide an isolated sample project that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing?

I ask, as there is no “drag and drop feature” built-in to the UltraGrid, and so this is likely something that is being implemented in your application and may be the reason that you are getting the “no entry” icon preventing you from moving the row in this case.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data