Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarsManager and Listview Scrollbars
posted

Hi

I am currently adding an UltraToolbarsManager control to some of my dialog boxes.

I have noticed then when the form has the control added, i'm having problems using the scroll bar on the any listview controls that may be present on the form (so far, i'm unable to tell if this effects any other scrolling controls). Basically, the problem seems to be that if you move the dialog box, and then try to grab the scroll bar, you can't. To get round this you need to right click on the scroll bar and click "scroll down" or "scroll up" on the context menu which seems to free it up. For test purposes I removed the UltraToolbarsManager control and this resolved the problem, so it's definitely something to do with that control being there. I'm not actually using any toolbars, I just need the rounded edge effect on the form.

(Edit: I have just tried this on a form where I have a FlowLayoutPanel with it's AutoScroll property set, and it produces the same problem, so I suspect it's all standard scoll bars that suffer from this problem)

Chris

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I could not replicate this behavior with a simple test, so you might want to log an incident and include a simple test project. You might also want to consider posting on the WinToolbars forum, since it is possible that someone there might have seen this before.

Children
No Data