Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to get grouped columns collection and bind it to a column
posted

Hi,

I am new to this form. please can some body help me on this.

I have one grid (GRID 1) as shown below which a datasetbinded to winUltraGrid version 3.2. I need to group the column "Advisor" and obtain the same result and bind the result to another grid(GRID 2) to one of the column "Advisor". Please tell me how can i obtain the result set of Group by columns and bind it to a single column. It is urgent please..

GRID 1:-

Custodian Account Advisor Ben Owner Product Date1 Quan

tity
Date2 Quan

tity
Variance 1 Latest Fili

ng Date
Latest Fil

ing Positi

on
Northern Trust *501 C3 JENNISON * Jennison Associates LLC *501 C3   37600 38700 -1100 ############# 21940515
Northern Trust *HSBC N.A. HLDG. - SOUTHEASTERN ASSET-SL* Southeastern Asset Management, Inc. *HSBC N.A. HLDG.   188000 188000 0 ############# 46763734
Northern Trust *ILLINOIS MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY* Corresponding Bank (US) *ILLINOIS MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY*   35000 35000 0    
Northern Trust *POLICE RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF ST. LOUIS MFS INSTITUTIONAL ADVISORS MFS Investment Management *POLICE RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF ST. LOUIS   35060 30360 4700 ############# 23519297

GRID 2:-

Advisor                                                               D1 Quantity   D2 Quantity      Variance     
     +    AXA Rosenberg Investment Mgmt LLc (3 items)             400                400                      0              
     +    Blue Chip  Mgmt LLc (3 items)                                      250                 600                     2           

Thanks 

Shashi 

Parents Reply Children
No Data