Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Animated icon on a tab header
posted
Hi there I'm using UltraTab and would like to add an animated icon on a given tab header when processes run a separate threads in the background, thus removing it once completed; the idea is to be have something which looks like Internet explorer, chrome or firefox, all of which have this functionality (for e.g. when a new tab is opened, or a page content refreshed). I've tried several things, and managed to have a decent result using an owner drawn transparent picture box containing a Gif file; it works (animates), but because controls can not be added to a tab header (only accepts new tabs), I have to add it to a panel which I use as a container; the backdrop of this is that the picture box takes the color of the panel, not the tab header as background... any idea on how I could implement that? any code sample? I'm thinking using the graphics namespace but have no experience with it... Thanks!
Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data