Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Get "rid of" the "single pixel horz line" when using UltraToolbar with Vista style.
posted

1. I have two (2) UltraToolbars that are both docked at the top of a panel.

2. I use the Vista style for the UltraToolbar manager 

Here is the code

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

UltraToolbarsDockArea _pnlBackground_Toolbars_Dock_Area_Top = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsDockArea();this._Panel1.Controls.Add(_pnlBackground_Toolbars_Dock_Area_Top);

_ultraToolbarsManager1.BeginUpdate();

_ultraToolbarsManager1.DockWithinContainer = this._Panel1;

_ultraToolbarsManager1.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolbarStyle.WindowsVista;

_ultraToolbarsManager1.EndUpdate(); 

}

There will ALWAYS be one horizental row over both toolbars, one (1) pixel in height, that I cant get rid of...

If I instead uses the Office2000...

_ultraToolbarsManager1.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolbarStyle.Office2000;

both toolbars will be directly to each other... 

How can I have the latest style (Vista) AND get the two toolbars to be placed directly against each other if both is docked at the top?

posted

I believe that view style was created from Window Explorer. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to show multiple toolbars to know if a 1 pixel padding is appropriate or not. This may have been intentional but it could also be a bug. I would recommend submitting the issue as a bug: http://ko.infragistics.com/gethelp. If the padding was intentional, maybe a ToolbarPadding property can be added to the UltraToolbarsManager to be able to control the space between toolbars.