Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing from Button to Glyph modifies the Toolbar height
posted

I have a toolbar containing a couple of Button tools and one StateButton. Everything looked OK until I changed the ToolbarDisplayStyle for the StateButton to Glyph. By doing that the host Toolbar increased its height by a couple of pixels at run time. It basically de-aligns it with the other toolbars in the application.

Is this a bug or I am doinng something wrong here.  

posted

There is no guarantee that toolbars will all be the same height (unless they are on the same row, in which case they should all be the height of the tallest toolbar). The toolbar height is based on many factors, including contained control sizes, the font size for tools within the toolbar, the icon size defined on the toolbars manager. However, it is possible the glyph is taking up too much room. You can submit the issue to the support group to have it investigated: http://ko.infragistics.com/gethelp.