Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid 3-row-Header
posted

Hi,

I am new to ultrawingrid and i have a requirement of doing the same thing as manni2 wants.  I need the following layout.

| - - group 1 header - - | - -                                    group 2  header                                                    - - |
                                | - -                 header 2.1                 - - | - -                   header 2 .2                  - - |
                                | - -  header 2.1.1 - - | - - header 2.1.2 - - | - - header 2.2.1    - - | - -  header 2.2.2 - - |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|      col 1                  |          col 2            |         col 3           |        col 4                 |       col 5              |
|      col 1                  |          col 2            |         col 3           |        col 4                 |       col 5              |

sample code, external link will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

You would need to use RowLayouts to acheive this. What you would do is add some columns and set LabelPosition to LabelOnly so that you get column headers that have no cells. You should do this at design-time in the grid designer, so you can just click and drag the layout your want.