Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Horizontal scrolling in Wingrid displays blurred columns
posted

I have a Wingrid that contains a single hierarchy of records.  I am showing BOXES at the parent-level and FILES (in those boxes) at the child-level.  When the grid is first populated, as I scroll horizontally through the columns in the grid, the first 7 columns in the parent band display clearly.  If I continue to scroll farther to the right, there are, what appears to be, other columns that are squeezed together (it looks like a bunch of "up" arrows at the top of squeezed columns and "down" arrows at the bottom of these squeezed columns, can't see any data in them, just squeezed headers & arrows).  If I click somewhere outside of this active window and return, the display of all columns seems to be OK.  If I return to the grid and start horizontally scrolling again, I get the same "blurry" result.  Do I need to add some code to control this display as I scroll horizontally across the columns?     

Parents Reply Children
No Data