Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hit enter to select item in a opened combobox within WinGrid i got an exception
posted

hi,

when i select an item within an combobox which is within a WinGrid by using the cursor keys

and then hit the enter key to use the selected item, the i get the following exception:

IndexOutOfRangeException

here the stack trace

at Infragistics.Win.ValueListDropDown.SetSelectedIndexHelper(Int32 value, Boolean bringIntoView)
   at Infragistics.Win.ValueListDropDown.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
   at Infragistics.Win.ValueList.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
   at Infragistics.Win.ValueList.Infragistics.Win.IValueList.set_SelectedItemIndex(Int32 value)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.ForwardToValueListHelper(KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridUIElement.ProcessKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBase.OnKeyDownForwarded(KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.OnEditorKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.RaiseKeyDownEvent(KeyEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBox.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBoxWithUIPermissions.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBoxWithUIPermissions.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

the exception above happens when i use the combobox of the filter row of the grid.

can anybody help ?

The Version of Infragistics library is Infragistics2.Win.v6.2

Thanks.