Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Container property for ultradock manager.
posted

Hi

I am working on window form appliocation. There are vatious panels on the form and in want dock sub controls ( i.e controls in those panels).

Using ultradock manager i am able to dock controls with respect to comlete window form , not wrt the corresponding panel. Also I am able to have only one dock manager on the form.

Can I dock controls wrt panels , not wrt form ?

Regerds,

Karan

Parents
No Data
    posted

You can accomplish what you want, but not with Panel controls. The dock manager can be hosted in any ContainerControl-derived type. For dock manager, the ones that make the most sense are Form and UserControl. You can create a custom UserControl and add the dock manager to that. Then you can add an instance of one of those UserControls to a panel on you main form (or the UserControl can be the 'panel').

Note: you cannot drag panes from one user control's dock manager to another user control's dock manager, even if they are on the same form.

Children
No Data