Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTimeZoneEditor Bug
posted
Hi... i had infragistics 2007 Vol 3 on my system and i had no problem with this control now i have installed Infragistics 2008 vol 3 and it starts creating problem. when i declare the instance of UltraTimeZoneEditor and i try to set its selectedindex property to 5; ie; UltraTimeZoneEditor tmzone = new UltraTimeZoneEditor(); tmzone.SelectedIndex = 5; then it results tmzone.SelectedIndex = -1; when i check tmzone.items.count then tmzone.items.count =0; and if drag and drop UltraTimeZoneEditor from the toolbox on the form then it works fine. i have diagnosed that if i use the following line of code after initialization. it works normal. ((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(tmzone)).BeginInit(); Now tmzone.SelectedIndex = 5; will work because item count is now 75 . please fix it. its items shud be initialized at the time of instantiation. Regards Asad Naeem