Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Application Deployment
posted

Hello,

I have an ultragrid that I am applying a ValueBasedAppearance to. The column that is getting the ValueBasedAppearance applied to it is a boolean column. The conditon for the column is quite simple, if the value of the cell is true, I an image in the column, if not I don't show any image at all. These conditions I am setting seem to be working when I run my application on my development, however once we package up my application into a Install Shield file and deliver it to a user, they never see the image I placed in the boolean under any circumstances.

I looked through the infragistics website and found the page that details the required assemblies for all controls/components and I am following those guidelines provided exactly, so I do not understand what could be going wrong with my application/ultragrid when its is installed on a user's box with Install Shield. Could someone please help me with this issue? Just so you are aware I have tried setting the ValueBasedAppearance in two, the first being through the Designer that is provided by Infragistics, the second way is through coding myself. Below is the code I used to get same result in the Designer.

Infragistics.Win.Appearance appearance1 = new Infragistics.Win.Appearance();

appearance1.ForegroundAlpha = Alpha.Default;

appearance1.BorderColor = Color.Red;

appearance1.ImageBackgroundStyle = ImageBackgroundStyle.Centered;

appearance1.ImageHAlign = HAlign.Center;

appearance1.ImageVAlign = VAlign.Middle;

appearance1.Image = this.imageList1.Images["AsteriskIcon.ico"];

Infragistics.Win.Appearance appearance2 = new Infragistics.Win.Appearance();

appearance2.ForegroundAlpha = Alpha.Default;

appearance2.BorderColor = Color.Green;

ConditionValueAppearance valAppearance = new ConditionValueAppearance();

valAppearance.Add(condition_1, appearance1);

valAppearance.Add(condition_2, appearance2);

this.ugEditorCtl.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["displayed"].ValueBasedAppearance =       valAppearance;

Parents Reply Children
No Data