Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IndexOutOfRange Exception
posted

Hi I am facing this exception when I am going to assign data source to grid.

Please tell.

I am using ultradatasource and here is the code.

foreach (ColumnInfo colinfo in ColumnCollections)
                    {
                        this.ultraDataSource.Band.Columns.Add(colinfo.GetColumnKey(), Type.GetType("System.String"));
                    }

this.ultraDataSource.Rows.SetCount(GetRowCount());
                    this.resultsGrid.DisplayLayout.LoadStyle = LoadStyle.LoadOnDemand;
                    this.resultsGrid.DataSource = this.ultraDataSource;    at this line below exceptionoccurs.

This happens when I am laoding file above 1000000

This is exception text.

{System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.InsertRange(Int32 index, ICollection items)
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.AddRange(ICollection items)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.InitNonGroupByRows(IList fireInitializeRowOnTheseRows)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.SyncRowsHelper(IList boundList)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.SyncRows()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.EnsureNotDirty()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.get_Count()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand.GetRowSelectorNumberWidth()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.GetRowSelectorWidthDefault(UltraGridBand band)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand.get_RowSelectorWidthResolved()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand.get_RowSelectorExtent()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnHeader.get_RowSelectorExtent()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnHeader.get_Extent()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand.CalculateBandMetrics(UltraGridBand priorBand)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.BandsCollection.CalculateBandMetrics(Int32 pass)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.BandsCollection.CalculateBandMetrics()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColScrollRegionsCollection.InitializeMetricsHelper()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColScrollRegionsCollection.InitializeMetrics()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.ApplyLoadedBands()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.ListManagerUpdated(BindingManagerBase bindingManager)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.ListManagerUpdated()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBase.Set_ListManager(Object newDataSource, String newDataMember)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBase.set_DataSource(Object value)
   at Thomson.Financial.Framework.Data.MarketQA.QalResultView.ResetGridBinding()

Parents Reply Children
No Data