Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Collapsable band header
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out a way to make the band header collapsable(I.e. just as the bands are).I have multiple bands under the root band and as soon as as the main band is expanded(I.e Customers) all the data for all the subbands is immediately shown(I.e. Contacts, Addresses etc). Instead I would like to see the subband headers only, and have them expandable to see the data. Is there any easy way to achieve this effect.

So this is what it looks like now when you expand customer:

(+)Customer

-Addresses (band header)

-Address1

-Address2

-Contacts(band header)

-Contact1

-Contact2

I would like it to look like this 

(+)Customer

-(+)Addresses

-(+)Contacts

Once you expand the 'Addresses' band header THEN it would show all the addresses....Not the Moment you expand customers. 

Thanks!

James 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi James,

The grid does not have this functionality. You should submit a feature request to Infragistics: Request a Feature or Component

An alternative would be to alter your data structure to insert an addition level where you have a single "Addresses" row that you could collapse.

Children
No Data