Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Hide UltraTextEditor control?
posted

I have an ultraGrid and for on of columns I want to display my own user control ucEditTransfer1 as an editor. So I created UltraTextEditor and set for this column

this.grid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["TransKey"].EditorControl = ultraTextEditor;

For the ultraTextEditor I added DropDownEditorButton to ButtonsRight and in Behavior I set control to my ucEditTransfer1. This control has a list of Items and when user click on one of items new value should be displayed in ultraTextEditor and ucEditTransfer1 should disappiar from the screen. But now it is not working - grey rectangle remains after hiding. See attachment.

How to hide this control properly?

Parents
    posted

It's hard to tell what's going on based on the screeshot; could you post some code to show when and how you're populating this control?  The control associated with a DropDownEditorButton should certainly disappear when it's closed up, but it looks like your user control isn't being properly hidden.  Is it part of the form's Controls collection?  Is it visible initially?

-Matt

Reply Children
No Data