Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hiding column headers and other properties
posted

Hi, 

I have been working with the ultraGrid, trying to make a grid very similiar to the Properties toolbar found in Visual Studio, with the property name in the first column and the value in the second. I have been fairly successful so far, adding different kinds of editors in each cell of the second column depending on what the property is in the first column. There are a few properties that I am having trouble finding to make it look identical to the Visual Studio toolbar and they are as follows:

1. Completely removing the header's for the column's and the grid itself. I do not want any headers at all. Logically this should be under Columns->Header in the designer but there is no Visible property (only for bands not for columns or the grid itself). 

2. Making the grid lines a lighter colour (just like the Properties toolbar in VS)

3. Hiding the little column on the far left hand side that either displays an arrow or an edit symbol 

4. Centering an editor inside a cell.  I am using the following code to display the editor:

ultraGrid1.Rows[5].Cells[1].EditorControl = ultraColorPicker5;

But it is by default on the left hand side of the cell.

Any help would be appreciated!

Parents Reply Children
No Data