Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there any way to set FullRowSelect in Tile view?
posted

Or for that matte a way to change the highlight area?  I have a range of text values of which the smallest is 'Alert'.  When you select an icon only the text is highlighted.  Since the text is barely 25% of the height of the icon and only a few letters across, the selection can be hard to see with the Application Style our graphic designer has chosen for a given client... 

In the case of 'Alert' the highlight is less than 15% of the total space that appers to be available for that selection.   My icons a listed vertically in 1 column and I have a series of vertical list views that change as selection change as you progress to the right to lead to a final confiugration choice...

This user control originally used the MS list view, which provided a better selection mechanism, but of course lacked the appearance properties the GD needed to provide a seemless look for the client...  So either I missing some obvious properties or I am using the wrong view for what I want.  Though the GD really prefered the icon size of Tile view...