Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I programatically select the cell bellow the one I have just clicked?
posted
Hello. I am using an UltraGrid and I need a little bit different type of selection. When I click a cell I want to also select the cell bellow it. It was very straight forward to do this when handling the BeforeCellActivate event. Now I need to do the same thing when handling the (Before/After)SelectChange. The problem I am facing, when handling any of the SelectChange events, is that I can't modify the ultragrid1:Selected collections. At least I think so, because the exception arises only when I try to add the cell in the collection. Is this is restricted? Should I do that when handling another event? Is there another way to solve my problem? And related to this, but not so important for the moment: can I draw the focus (dotted) rectangle around both the selected cells? How can I do that? I know how to stop the Grid from drawing the rectangle (BeforeDrawFocus), but I am not sure that drawing a rectangle extending out the current cell is alright ... Is it? I am waiting for your answers. Thanks.