Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
namespace problem with designer generated code
posted

I have a project whose default name space is Wearther and form in the project which is in this default namespace. I have added a WinGrid to the form in the designed. I have also generated a dataset and adapters to access a table in a database. Using the WinGrid designed I have set the datasource to this dataset via the geenrated DatasetBindingSource.

The problem is that the code the designed generates includes the lines

this.wEATHERDETAILSTableAdapter = new Weather._WeatherDetailsDataSetTableAdapters.WEATHERDETAILSTableAdapter();

this._WeatherDetailsDataSet = new Weather._WeatherDetailsDataSet();

which explicitly specify the Weather namespace although the class is in this namespace and so the compilation fails unless I remove the namespaces by hand.

How do I stop the designed from setting the namespace explicitly.

Thanks

Pat

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Pat,

This has nothing to do with the grid, this code is all generated by Visual Studio. I think you might get better results posting this question on a Microsoft forum or to Microsoft support.

Personally, this has never happened to me.

Children
No Data