Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summary Rows Get Disabled When Exporting to PDF
posted

I noticed that every time I export a grid that has summary rows, the summary rows appear to be grayed out or disabled.  I would like the rows to be show the same way as when printing and on the screen.  Is there a workaround this or is a bug, I have looked at the source code and it looks like the summary rows are getting disabled.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Jose,

Exporting a grid to a PDF file should be WYSIWYG. The summaries in the export should be the same color they appear on-screen. If that's not happening, then something is wrong. 

I know there were some issues with this that were recently fixed, where the summaries in the PDF were not correctly picking up the appearances applied to them. So you may need to get the latest Hot Fix. 

If that still doesn't help, you should create a small sample project demonstrating the problem and Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support

Children
No Data