Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
scroll bar question
posted

Is there a way to have a vertical scroll bar, but disable it?  I know this is odd, but I have multiple grids that synchronize scrolling horizontally, but not all grids need to scroll vertically.  In order to keep the horizontal scroll in synch, the grids needs to be the same width. 

If you can't disable it, is there a way prevent the grid from scrolling.  When a user clicks on the bottom row, the grid scrolls by default.  Can I prevent this?  The grid is the correct size, but there is white space after the grid that causing the scrolling.  I have set grid.DisplayLayout.ScrollBounds = ScrollBounds.ScrollToFill;  This does not prevent the grid from scrolling beyond the last row.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I don't think you can disable the vertical scrollbar, but you can hide it using grid.DisplayLayout.Scrollbars property.

I'm not sure if you can stop the grid from scrolling when the user clicks on a row. Try catching the BeforeRowRegionScroll event and cancelling it (e.Cancel = true). 

Children
No Data