Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Iterating Rows: how do I find the SelectedRow of an UltraDropDown for each row?
posted

I'm iterating through the rows of a grid with a simple foreach loop.  One of the columns is linked to an UltraDropDown.  How can I see the dropdown's SelectedRow for each row on the grid?  UltraDropDown.SelectedRow tells me the currently selected row, but how can I see it for a particular grid row?

Basically, my ultraDropDown has several columns, and I need to access the data in these columns.  But, I need to do it on a per-grid-row basis. 

Parents
    posted

You will have to loop through the rows of the UltraDropDown for each row of the grid.  This is because you would have to select again from the UltraDropDown for each row in the grid.  I am attaching a sample application which illustrates how this can be done.  In the sample application, select a value for the "City" column for each row in the grid and then click on the "Iterate" button and the value of the population for that city will be found in the corresponding row in the UltraDropDown.

I hope you find this helpful.

ComboInGridTest.zip
Reply Children
No Data