Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Skip validation of UltraNumericControl
posted
Hi, I'm using the UltraNumericControl to let the user chose integer values from 1 to 100 (set as min and maxvalue). Whenever the user enters "0" as value the ValidationError-event is fired and I reset the value to 1 (using .value, because resetvalue sets the value back to "0"and resettext sets it to ""). Problem #1: It takes up to 1 second until the control shows the value I set in the ValidationError-event. Why? Problem #2: When the user enters an invalid value he should still be able to click the cancel button of the form. But it seems that the ValidationError-Event disabled all other events, I don't even get the click event af a button when the value is invalid. Another small issue happens when opening the form for the first time. In the load form shown event I focus the Control and use SelectAll to select the text in the control.This seems to take some time, because my form is opening really slow. I guess this will happen when the control has to change to the edit mode, but is there a workaround to increase the speed? Thanks in advance, Stefan PS: Seems the forum just removes my line feeds...
Parents Reply Children
No Data