Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics bug (Save settings)
posted

I have a Ribbon and I have put 2 control containers into the QAT and then pointed each one at seperate Winform controls.

I wanted to persist changes made to the QAT by the user, so set SaveSettings in the Ultratoolbarmanager to true.

When I next reset my application, my controls are removed from their containers.

More importantly though, is that I have now set SaveSettings to false, yet the ribbon still loads up the previously loaded state, which means

not only are the controls still messed up, but other things which I don't want to happen are going wrong.

1) So first of all, and most importantly, how can I stop the ribbon from trying to load the settings? Is there a file located somewhere which I can delete? Another setting I need to alter?

2) Is there a way of getting the ribbon to deal with the control containers.

Parents
    posted

Well problem 1) solved, it turns out that when I turned off SaveSettings, it didn't remove any of the code from the designer which was in charge of saving and loading the state. This explains why the state was loaded on startup even though SaveSettings was false.

The solution of course was to delete the code manually from the designer code. Are there any updates/service packs which address this? I'm currently using version 8.1 of infragistics. 

Reply Children
No Data