Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
exporting and printing
posted

I need help getting started with exporting and printing.  I can probably solve my problems with exporting if i just knew how to wire an ultragridexcelexporter to the export event.  All of the code samples i have found are coded examples of exports.  That is exporter.export(grid...

I want to intercept the export when a user right-clicks and selects export.  In this case, I need to append header information from controls on the view that are outside of the grid.  I also need to shift the band indentation and other general cleanup.  I need to do the same thing for printing.  can i intercept the print event, or do I need to remove those options from the popup menu and replace them with my own?

I tried to find this in the doc, but it is difficult for 2 reasons.  1)  When I access the online doc, everything points to asp.net help files.  2)  not sure what to search for.