Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setup UltraWinGrid for Runtime Data Source
posted

Hi,

I am new to Infragistics.  I am attempting to use the gird with a runtime data source.  I followed KB06702 and I have a grid with the data. First I didn't include two of the returned fields of the data source in the schema but they were appended to the grid.  I am not sure if this is a expected behavior.

I wanted to format the columns in the grid designer.  I setup a mask for a phone number and selected one column as hidden.  The masked worked fine but the hidden column still shows up?

If this is expected how do I hide a column in code (VB)? 

Does anyone know of a document that outlines what does and doesn't work If some column properties work and other don't when setting a schema against a runtime data source?

Finally,  Does anyone know of a document/code sample that clearly shows how to manually setup a grid with column types and colum properties in VB.  I looked at a few things but I didn't see a complete example.  I am probably just missing it.

Thanks

Adam