Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Text position not matching between UltraLabel and UltraFormattedLinkLabel
posted

Not sure where to post this question, if someone can direct me to the proper forum, I would appreciate it!

We have an application that uses the UltraLabel and UltraFormattedLinkLabel control.  We were counting on the text for both controls rendering exactly the same, but they are not.  For example, if I place an UltraLabel of a certain size in the same location as an UltraFormattedLinkLabel, and have the text for the control the same (font, size, etc.), the UltraFormattedLinkLabel tends to place the text lower in the control than the UltraLabel.  The difference gets worse the larger the font size.  Is there any way to make them render the same without doing manual calcs on the location?

Thanks,

Sean.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Sean,

No, these two controls draw their text by different methods, so there so there is no way to get them to display exactly the same.