Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Detecting cell value and fire event
posted

Hi,

I am looking for some way of automating form navigation with certain column summary value. For example I need to enable button on form if grid cell value become 100% only. Hovewer this cell position is dynamic since number of rows in grid is dynamic. Only constant is column.

Also what would be best way to fire/code this event?

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm a little confused. Is it the value of a cell you want? Or the value of a summary? You seem to have switched terminology from one sentence to the next. :)

If it's a Summary, then you would use the SummaryValueChanged event of the grid. You would need to examine the summary in the event args to make sure it's the right one. 

If it's a cell, then which event you use depends on how the cell is getting it's value. Are you trying to respond to the user changing the cell's Value? If so, then you would use either the CellChange or AfterCellUpdate event.

If you are updating the cell value in code, then you really don't need to event, since you know you did it. 

Reply Children
No Data