Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Appstylist Issue
posted

I installed NetAdvantage for Windows 2008.3 and ran the ApplicationStyling Samples > Style Library Browser and it gave me popup that said

"A subset of the full line of styles will be available. To get the full selection, install Appstylist by visiting http://ko.infragistics.com/download"

I have Appstylist for Windows completely installed so I don't know why this would come up saying that I don't have the complete full line of styles installed. Is it a separate download? If so, where can I download it? Thanks!

posted

I'm not (yet) familiar with that popup, but I'm curious whether you in fact have the Infragistics-supplied styles installed.  In Windows XP, you should have a set of about 17 .isl files.  The full path of the folder is: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0\Windows Forms\AppStylist for Windows Forms\Styles.  Do you have that folder containing .isl files?