Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Formatting summaries
posted

Hi,

I am creating a custom WinGrid for all our forms.  The summaries are available based on DataType.  What I would like to know is the following:

1. How do I left-justify the text and right-justify the value so that the contents of the summary cell look like the following:

Sum=            12,345.67

Average=            890.12

2. How do I change the row height of the SummaryCaption row and the SummaryValue cells so that I can match it to my Band[0].Override.DefaultRowHeight.

Thanks

Erwin

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Erwin,

erwin_pant said:

1. How do I left-justify the text and right-justify the value so that the contents of the summary cell look like the following:

Sum=            12,345.67

Average=            890.12

There's no easy way to do this. You can align the text of the sumary to the left or right, but you cannot align different parts of the text to different sides.

The only way I can think of to do this would be to use a DrawFilter and draw the text yourself.

erwin_pant said:
    2. How do I change the row height of the SummaryCaption row and the SummaryValue cells so that I can match it to my Band[0].Override.DefaultRowHeight.

I don't think this is currently support, either. I'm pretty sure that the height of the summary row is based on the size of the font it is using.

Children
No Data