Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Option Set - Problems with DataBindings
posted
I have an ultra option set control with databindings that is not updating the data row when a different option is selected.  My original problem was that when you selected one of the radio buttons, you would get stuck in the control.  I fixed this by setting CausesValidation to False.  But, now I am having the issue with the control not binding properly.  For example, I have an ultra option set with four different values.  When I change the value on the screen and test

if (dr.RowState == DataRowState.Modified), it comes back false.  The rowstate appears unchanged.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi sbb894,

I had a similar problem. I used Value changed event to call some function for setting other values in a grid which depends on my new value of the ultra option set. My problem was, that the underlying datasource was not yet updated in value changed event. What I have done now was to set "causes validation" back to "true" on uos (and still have update mode on property changed) and I now use _Validated event of the option set. Here it seems that the binding source is already updated. I assume value changed is maybe too early for updating the binding source, but I am not sure. For my issue here its working.

Maybe it also helps you,

Alex

Children
No Data