Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalcManager hang my programm
posted

Hi!

I wanted to add calculated column to my grid but after I just placed UltraCalcManager control on my form, entire application hangs after InitializeComponent() for this form. I didn't put any code for a new column yet and have no idea where it can hang. Formula sample from sample chooser works great and my small sample application too. Can you suggest something? My application is too big to attach it.

Mila.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Mila,

The first thing I recommend is that you try downloading the latest Hot Fix from the Infragistics web site. Perhaps there is a bug that was already fixed.

If that doesn't help, when exactly does the program hang? You say after InitializeComponent, so this is when yuo run your application? If the program is hanging when you run it, then you should be able to break the execution and take a look at the Call Stack. That might give us a clue about what's locking it up.

Another thing you might try, just as a test, is to set the grid's MaxBandDepth to a low number like 5, just to see if that makes any difference.

Children
No Data