Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolTip resources error
posted

When I set more than one Infragistics control to have identical tooltip text, I frequently get an error caused by a line beginning with:

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolTip.UltraToolTipInfo ultraToolTipInfo3 = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolTip.UltraToolTipInfo(resources.GetString("cmBuildings.UltraToolTip"), Infr....

This line has been moved too high in the designer.cs file for the form in question. I end up having to manually relocate the line to a point after all items mentioned in this code line have been properly declared so that the program will compile properly. This problem has existed for more than a year or two, I keep expecting to see it go away in the course of normal maintenance and improvements, but it seems to still be there!

The error seen in the ide says something like resources cannot be used before they are declared.

Bob Graham

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Bob,

What version are you using? We did fix some issues with the serialization of resources recently - like toward the end of last year. You might need to just get the latest hot fix.

If that does not help, you should Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support and include a small sample project demonstrating the error so we can get this fixed.

Reply Children
No Data