Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistic excel format problem
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistic excel(v6.2) for .Net3.5(VS2008) .I use to generate workbook(sheets) using

Infragistic excel with some color format.For generating sheets, I use

Friend

WithEvents ExpToExcel As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.UltraGridExcelExporter

Friend WithEvents grdExcelReport As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid

ExpToExcel.DefaultWorkbookPaletteMode = WorkbookPaletteMode.StandardPalette

ExpToExcel.Export(grdExcelReport, ws5, 0, 0)

and finally

BIFF8Writer.WriteWorkbookToFile(wb, filePath)

It generates correctly but when I move the generated sheets to some other  excel sheet(A) manually,

its format(color) gets changed I mean it becomes black color around the text available in the

sheet(A).Here problem is ,I want to keep the same format as it is in generated sheet.

Please help me,

Thanks

Rajesh,India 

Sample Files.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

I have known many interesting softwares which solving different kinds of problems but no one of theirs couldn't assist me yesterday. I was disappointed, but through some time my friend saved me. He suggested a tool, which settled my problems and should be useful for resolving similar troubles - Microsoft Excel this file is not in a recognizable format. 

Children
No Data