Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraSchedulePrintDocument + UltraPreviewDialog
posted

Hello NG,

I'm Using a UltraSchedulePrintDocument and a UltraPrintPreviewDialog to provide a Printpreview

I've set the following Properties in the UltraSchedulePrintDocument

CalenderInfo to my Ultracalenderinfo

CalendenerLook to my UltracalenderLook

the TemplateDayView, TemplateMonthViewmulti, TemplateMontviewSingle and the TemplateWeekview to my according Controls, the TrifoldStyleCenter to Monthly

In the UltraPrintPreviewdialog the Document is set to the UltraSchedulePrintDocument. Data is present but the preview only shows the Day-, Week- or Monthview without data!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefan

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The most commonly made mistake in this area is to use an UltraCalendarInfo instance that is not assciated with the controls, i.e., the instance you assigned to the UltraSchedulePrintDocument.CalendarInfo property is not the same one referenced by the CalendarInfo property of the controls you are observing. If you are certain this is not the case, you might want to post a brief code sample that demonstrates the problem and we can take a look.

Children
No Data