Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombo resizing problem
posted

Hello,

I am using some UltraCombos on a modal form. In the load event of my form I call a function that applies some styles to my controls on the form (not the UltraCombo) and the form itself. When I close the form (but keep the form object) and open it again the styles are set again. But this time all UltraCombos seem to be resized. They are much bigger than before and even bigger than the form. So I checked my styles function to see which will cause this issue and found the following line:

ctrl.Font = New Font(fntFont.Name, Form_FontSize, Form_FontStyle)

ctrl is the form, so setting the font a second time seems to anger the UltraCombos. Is there a way to fix those issues?

Thanks,

Stefan

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Stefan,

I really couldn't guess without seeing it in action. Can you duplucate this in a small sample project and Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support?

If they can see the behavior, they can check it out.

If you can't duplicate this in a small sample, then you might want to try tracking down where the sizing is taking place. Try putting a breakpoint in the Resize event of the Combo and then see when it gets hit and that should give you a call stack so you can see who is setting the size.