Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Height Variations
posted

What's happening is that my summary footer row height is smaller on one grid than on another grid on a different form, 16 points vs 18. (Using the UIElementViewer to see the sizes.) The caption is getting cut off a tiny bit on the narrower row.  (The summary row isn't actually a row, so I can't grab it during rowInitialize to increase the height there.)

I can't find anything that's different in the code, no font size differences for example, that could be causing the height differences.  Can someone suggest why this may be - I must be missing something.

Thanks,

Bill

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Bill,

The height of the summary row is calculated by the grid based on the font of the summaries. So if both grids are using the same font, I can't see why they would be different heights. Although there may be other settings that affect this, such as RowLayouts, or whether the summary is aligned to a column or aligned to a particular direction.

Can you duplicate this in a small sample project?