Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Built-in ColumnChooser customization
posted

Hi,

The built-in column chooser displays column names alphabetically. I want my application users to be able to use the drag and drop capability in the column chooser, so that they can reorganize ultragrid column display order from that grid.

To achieve this, two things must be done:

- the column names must appear in the same display order than in the ultragrid band

- I need to handle some drag and drop event of the  column chooser ultragrid. I analyzed column chooser component and seen that it is composed of 3 main controls : a ColumnChooserDialog, an UltraGridColumnChooser and a ColumnChooserGrid. Unfortunatelly, I could not catch any drag and drop event of those controls. Is there some properties to set to be able to handle these events?

If this cannot be done, I could implement my own column chooser component, but in this case, there is much more work to do than using to built-in one.

Thanks in advance. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data