Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Include multiple cardview grids in one Report for printing
posted

Hello,

I need to print more than one grid in the same page. I followed this post and it allows me to add two or more grids to a Report. One of the grids has the CardView = true and DisplayLayout.AllowCardPrinting = true.

Using the Report I can see that both grids are included in the same page, but the CardView mode is gone. If I use the UltraGrid.Print() method the CardView is printed fine. I can't use the Print() method because it creates one print job per grid. I need both grids in the same page.

Is there a way to include a grid set to CardView mode in a Report?

Also, I noticed the Caption is not included when printing, either on the Report or the Print() method. Is there a way to include the Caption when printing?

I'm attaching a sample project showing these problems.

Thanks.

Print Report Test.zip
Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

oscarmorasu said:
    Is there a way to include a grid set to CardView mode in a Report?

No, exporting to CardView is not supported. You should Submit a feature request to Infragistics.

oscarmorasu said:
    Also, I noticed the Caption is not included when printing, either on the Report or the Print() method. Is there a way to include the Caption when printing?

You could add anything you want to the report. So you could add some extra text or a header. There's a sample of this included with the WinGrid Samples Explorer. The samples install with the NetAdvantage SDK.

Reply Children
No Data