Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
switching between mdi child forms
posted

I open my child forms from the ribbon.  I am not using a tab control, the forms are opening in the MDI window.

When there are multiple child forms open, I want to switch from one child form to another.

I have to click on the form header to activate the form.   I want to be able to just click anywhere on the form and activate it.  How do I do this?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello.

The ability to click anywhere on the child form to activate it is the basic Mdi behavior within the .NET Framework. The UltraToolbarsManager should not be changing this behavior. I have tested this in the latest build of the UltraToolbarsManager, and I cannot reproduce the issue as you've described it.

The first thing I recommend is installing the latest hotfix for your version of NetAdvantage, to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, then something within the design of your application is most likely affecting the default behavior. I would suggest attempting to reproduce the behavior in a smaller sample and submitting it to our developer support department for further investigation.

Hopefully this will help to get the issue resolved. Let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks.

Chris.

Children
No Data