Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to move UltraGridGroup to end of band?
posted

I need help adding groups and columns to an Infragistics 9.1 grid .

Currently, I'm adding a group like this:

UltraGridGroup group = ultraGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Groups.Add(key, caption); ultraGridColumn.RowLayoutColumnInfo.ParentGroup = group;

The problem is that the group is added to beginning of the list of columns and groups. I want the new group to be added to the end.

I tried setting group.Header.VisiblePosition with no luck.

I tried setting group.RowLayoutGroupInfo.OriginX and SpanX with no luck.

How can I programatically move the group after the other columns and groups in the band? Any help would be appreciated.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

It's very difficult to set up a RowLayout in code. You'd be much better off setting it up via the grid designer.

the first question I have is... what RowLayoutMode are you using? If you are using None, then you have to use the VisiblePosition on the group header. If you are using GroupLayout, the you have to use the OriginX. If neither of these are working, then something in your code must be affecting the layout after you are setting it.