Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Order Of Summary Rows and Setting Caption
posted

in _InitializeLayout(object sender, InitializeLayoutEventArgs e) event, i am manually adding 2 summary rows.
here is the code for this operation:

SummaryPosition usp = SummaryPosition.UseSummaryPositionColumn;
SummaryDisplayAreas s = SummaryDisplayAreas.BottomFixed;

sum_C_Line1= e.Layout.Bands[0].Summaries.Add("X_TOTAL1", SummaryType.Custom, new IMSCC(),  e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["Column1"], usp, e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["Column1"]);
sum_C_Line1.SummaryDisplayArea = s;

sum_C_Line2= e.Layout.Bands[0].Summaries.Add("X2_TOTAL1", SummaryType.Custom, new IMSCC(),  e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["Column1"], usp, e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["Column1"]);
sum_C_Line2.SummaryDisplayArea = s;

My questions are :

1- How can i change order of that summary rows ? I want summary row 1 to display over summary row 2.

2- How can i write some explanations on cells left of that summary columns on summary rows ?

(Please see attached picture for better understanding. )

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Nevermind. I've solved it.

Row display order is row adding order and

for setting text on left side i 've used IUIElementCreationFilter and Custom Formula. I 've put a fake formula to the left column and set it 's width as 3 column's total width.

see downloadable sample for more help.