Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bringing a cell in to view
posted

Hi,

I am using tree in OutLook Express viewstyle.  In the AfterExpand event, i am using e.TreeNode.BringIntoView() and other alternative e.TreeNode.BringCellIntoView(m_ultraTree.ColumnSettings.RootColumnSet.Columns[0]); Even then i am unable to bring the expanded tree node in to view.  I am going wrong any where.

When i am using the Tree in standard view style e.TreeNode.BringIntoView() works properly.

Thanks & regards

Sriram Sarma.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

I just verified that the method functionas as expected, at least in my simple test. One thing to remember is that you have to pass the display column as the value of the 'column' parameter; you can get a reference to this column via the UltraTreeNode.DisplayColumnSet.Columns collection. If this doesn't solve the problem, repost with additional details and/or a small sample that demonstrates the problem and we can try to help.

Children
No Data