Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWingrid and ultraPrintPreviewDialog not showing correct displaylayout
posted

I have a grid that I would like to be able to print and also print preview. The grid may has many bands and expandable regions - these are not displayed properly when using the ultraPrintPreviewDialog control.

The call to wingrid.Print(displayLayout,printDoc) prints how I want it to (i.e. all rows including those not visible in collapsed regions) and also wingrid.PrintPreview(displayLayout,printDoc).

The problem with using PrintPreview() on the grid is that the viewer has a lot less functionality (and a win 95 look).

Is there a way to the displaylayout of the grid with the UltraPrintPreviewDialog so that it behaves in the same way as wingrid.Print() and wingrid.PrintPreview()?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

The PrintPreview method on the grid uses the MS PrintPreviewDialog control. If you want a more modern print preview look, I recommend you check out the UltraGridPrintDocument and the UltraPrintPreviewDialog components.

Reply Children