Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinGrid Upgrade 7.1 to 9.1
posted

I realize that you dont support 7.1 anymore, however we just learned of this and are sttempting to upgrade our 7.1 applications to 9.1.

I am working with a WinGrid and after running the update utility, I am experiencing errors with the Appearance. Here are some examples of my errors:

Dim Appearance1 As Infragistics.Win.Appearance = New  Infragistics.Win.Appearance

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.BorderStyle = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Solid

Appearance2.BackGradientStyle = Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.Vertical

Me .UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.BorderStyleCell = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Dotted

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.BorderStyleRow = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Dotted

Appearance8.TextTrimming = Infragistics.Win.TextTrimming.EllipsisCharacter

Appearance9.BackGradientAlignment = Infragistics.Win.GradientAlignment.Element

Appearance9.BackGradientStyle = Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.Horizontal

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.HeaderStyle = Infragistics.Win.HeaderStyle.WindowsXPCommand

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.CaptionVisible = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.[False]

Appearance2.BackGradientStyle = Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.Vertical

Me .UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.BorderStyleCell = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Dotted

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.BorderStyleRow = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Dotted

Appearance8.TextTrimming = Infragistics.Win.TextTrimming.EllipsisCharacter

Appearance9.BackGradientAlignment = Infragistics.Win.GradientAlignment.Element

Appearance9.BackGradientStyle = Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.Horizontal

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.HeaderStyle = Infragistics.Win.HeaderStyle.WindowsXPCommand

Me.UltraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSelectors = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.[True]

Any assistance on these errors or the way to handle these items in 9.1 would be much appreciated.
I realize that all these errors appear in auto-generated code, so perhaps the features arent available or are slightly different in the 9.1 version.

Thanks - Brandy