Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Drop down list inside a grid's column
posted

Hi,

I'm using the bellow code to insert a value list / drop down list inside a grid column:

ValueList vl = new ValueList();
            vl.ValueListItems.Add("is");
            vl.ValueListItems.Add("is not");
            queryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Logical Operator"].ValueList = vl;

My thing is that when the user selects one of the items in the grid it is also able to modify the text inside the relevant cell.

I don't want the user to be able to do so -  i mean that the user will ONLY be able to set one of the suggested values given by the drop down list and will not be able to manually change the text inside the cell.

I have tried the following with no sucesses:

1. queryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Logical Operator"].CellActivation = Activation.NoEdit;

2. queryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Logical Operator"].CellClickAction = CellClickAction.Edit;

3. queryGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Logical Operator"].CellClickAction = CellClickAction.CellSelect;

Can you guys pls help?

THANX THANX!

-Gili