Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change the UltraComboEditor button image?
posted

Hi,

I would like to change the look of the button in the UltraComboEditor.

I've played aroud with the options in ButtonAppearance.Image / ImageBackground and ImagebackgroundDisabled.

Is it not possible to change the black triangular thing in the button? Because only the background images seem to have effect. 

What does the ButtonAppearance.Image do? I see the effect of this property.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Erik,

The Appearance object is a generic object that is used by many objects on many controls. So not every object supports every property of the appearance. If setting the Image on the Button doesn't remove the black triangle, then it looks like there's no way to change this through a property.

The only way to change it in that case would be to use a DrawFilter and draw into the element yourself. If you want to try that, I recommend that you check out the Infragistics Knowledge Base and look for samples and articles on DrawFilters. Also, get the Infragistics UIElementViewer Utility. It's a huge help when working with UIElements.

Children
No Data