Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
X-axis on line chart
posted

I'm trying to get the tick intervals and either major or minor grid lines to deal with both small and large data sets. The issue I have is that when a large dataset is supplied the x-axis label simply does not display any labels, unless I use the scroll feature to drill to a more accurate level, in which case I get 1 for every data interval!. Also, with large datasets the x-axis simply draws for every tick meaning I get a grey blur.

What I'm aiming for should be very simply. I want only say, 10 x-axis lines displayed at any 1 time and, at the same time, only 10 labels to be displayed. So, dataset with less than 10 items shows all labels when increasing some labels are omitted.

I've tried almost every combination of the x-axis settings and I can't get this to work. Can you please provide me with the settings.

Parents Reply Children
No Data